- This page can be printed to learn the layout easily!
- When you hold a layer key, you access the corresponding layer until you release it.
- Left and right versions of SUPER/CTRL/ALT and SHIFT are not shown.
- For international users: 'Comp' is AltGr as a tap key. It can be used as a compose key.
- The setup layer (adjusting LED effects, switching between QWERTY and COLEMAK layouts, reflash, ...), accessible with the central layer key (Del), is not shown. All the details of that layer will be published later.